Sunday 17 July 2011

10 weeks to go...

Hi Everyone

Sorry this weeks blog post is so late, this past week has been mammoth! I have made an offer on several properties and hope to secure our new space this coming week! I cannot tell you how excited that makes me. It's only 10 weeks until we officially launch, I am certainly going to be an extra busy woman to get our premises fitted out in time. Sleep is non existent at the moment as every night I lay in bed dreaming up ideas to make our space brilliant. 

I have sent out the terms and conditions for on consignment products to read through to most people but I will send it out to the rest very shortly so don't panic if you haven't received them yet. Very soon we will be emailing out offers of on consignment placement for you to accept.

As soon as the premises is secured i can send out information on the cost of design studio rentals as this really depends on our costs and how much space we can offer everyone.

I hope everyone is having a great winter, I'm loving these sunny days and mild temperatures.

Happy designing

Nicole Herrick
KIDS STYLE HUB

1 comment: